The Issels Foundation is dedicated to:
- Promoting further research into the holistic integrative approach to cancer including non-toxic Comprehensive Immunotherapy. Including research and publication on the Issels Treatment known for:
- its extensive history of complete long-term remissions of advanced cancer beyond standard treatments, and
- its significant increase of the cure rate as follow up to standard treatment.
- Promoting continued documentation and education on non-toxic Comprehensive Immunotherapy and its integration into mainstream cancer medicine.
- Provide funds for needy cancer patients to help them benefit from non-toxic Comprehensive Immunotherapy.
We welcome donations and they will be used to support these goals.
Please use the following contact information for donations:
Checks may be mailed to:
Issels Foundation Inc.
8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Road, PMB 101
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85255