The Issels Immunobiologic Core Treatment
The comprehensive Issels Immunobiologic Core Treatment for cancer is specifically prepared to meet each patient’s unique needs, which is the key to its success.
Dr. Issels’ extensive non-invasive testing methods are designed to identify deep-lying causal factors that block the regulation of the extracellular matrix (ECM) and that allow for cancer to grow.
The ECM is an important collection of extracellular molecules that are secreted by cells and provide biochemical and structural support, as well as initiate biochemical cues that impact cell growth, cellular differentiation, and cell homeostasis.
Dr. Issels’ special testing enables the medical team to individualize treatment plans to an extent that has consistently led to the successful treatment of a variety of standard therapy-resistant cancers.
Research-based non-toxic treatment components are integrated into the personalized treatment protocol according to the following strategies:
- Attack the cancer and enhance overall immune and defense system functions by scientifically validated non-toxic substances and treatment protocols.
- Remove causal factors that are known to impair the body’s regulatory, repair and immune mechanisms, and contribute to disease development and progression.
- Repair damage to organs and organ systems restoring their proper function by glandular and substitution therapy.
- Restore innate immunity by biological immune modulating treatments.
- Provide enzymatic therapy with proteolytic enzymes to aid in the elimination of immune suppressive factors and to aid digestion.
- Utilize oxidative therapy to improve cellular respiration and blood oxygenation.
- Enhance detoxification, i.e. the elimination of metabolic residues, toxic metabolites due to cancer, radiation, chemotherapy, and other toxin exposure.
- Educate the patient in a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, etc.
This comprehensive approach provides the basis for long-term remission and healing. It has been shown to enhance the effectiveness, not only of the vaccine and cell therapies, but also of gene-targeted therapies, standard treatments, and reduce the latter’s toxic side effects.