Nutraceuticals are natural bioactive compounds with medicinal properties that are used to promote health and prevent disease. They are sometimes referred to as phytochemicals or functional foods.
Nutraceuticals have been shown to be beneficial adjuncts to the treatment of cancer, chronic degenerative diseases and immune disorders by supporting the complex mechanisms of the body’s immune system.
There are a great variety of nutraceuticals with different functions available. According to various studies nutraceuticals can assist in:
- Enhancing natural killer cell function.
- Enhancing macrophage activity.
- Enhancing production of tumor necrosis factor.
- Neutralizing oncogenes (cancer promoting substances).
- Re-differentiation of cancer cells (transforming cancer cells to normal cells through re-establishment of cell cycle controls).
- Inducing programmed cell death (apoptosis).
The Issels Treatment Center’s intensive treatment protocols use nutraceuticals of highest quality, purity, and bio-availability. They are administered in the form of injections, tablets, capsules, and powders.
DISCLAIMER: No claim is made that patients with similar diagnosis and/or treatment/s will respond to the same extent as the patients shown. All testimonials had been provided voluntarily to share their experience with the Issels Treatment and their state of health at the time. Some may have passed away due to age or disease. None of these patients received compensation or are related to the Issels Treatment Centers.