Issels Immunotherapy for Cancer Achieves Long-Term Remission of Advanced and Therapy-Resistant Cancers
Issels® Cancer Immunotherapy is highly individualized, specific and non-toxic. It uses cancer vaccine and cell therapies that are cultured from the patient's own immune cells, in the presence of the patient's own tumor antigens.
Issels® Cancer Immunotherapy does not have any adverse side effects, in contrast to the novel, pharmaceutically produced drugs (also called immunotherapy) as they affect the immune system. These drugs have been shown to cause serious, often life-threatening reactions in a variety of patients.
Issels® Immunotherapy for Cancer is a very comprehensive treatment program that is not limited to one single modality such as a vaccine, a drug or other monotherapy. Rather, it integrates treatment components that enhance one another in fighting the cancer.
Issels® Cancer Immunotherapy focuses with the same importance, on destroying cancer cells and tumors, as well as on altering the body's internal environment that has been promoting the cancer growth. It is applicable to all cancer types and stages either on its own or in combination with advanced targeted cancer therapies and standard treatments.
Issels® Immunotherapy for Cancer is not a trial. It has a track record of many years of long-term tumor remissions and is administered by doctors with extensive experience in Immuno-Oncology.
Issels® Immunotherapy for Cancer Treatment Programs
Issels® Immunotherapy for Cancer protocols include various combinations of the following treatment modalities depending on the individual's diagnosis:
• Autologous Dendritic Cell Cancer Vaccine. Dendritic cells are key regulators of immune responses and orchestrate innate and adaptive immunities. They are the most potent antigen-presenting cells and have the potential to invoke an anti-tumor immune response. The vaccine is cultured from the patient's own peripheral monocytes in the presence of a recombinant growth factor, special cytokines and the patient's own tumor antigens. These items are then fractionated into peptides in order to achieve a more specific immune response.
• Prostate Cancer Cell Therapy. This vaccine is designed to stimulate a patient's immune system to target prostate cancer cells. The preparation of the vaccine involves culturing the patient's peripheral monocytes in vitro in the presence of a recombinant growth factor, special cytokines and their own prostate-specific antigen.
• Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cells. Also known as LAK Cells. These cells are autologous lymphocytes, (T-cells) that in the presence of Interleukin-2 are expanded and activated to destroy cancer cells.
• Activated Natural Killer Cells. Also known as NK Cells. NK Cells are autologous natural killer cells, a type of lymphocytes of the innate immune system that in the presence of Interleukin-21 and special cytokines are expanded and activated to destroy cancer cells.
• Systemic Hyperthermia. Systemic Hyperthermia enhances immune functions.
The Issels® Integrative Immunotherapy is a highly personalized, proprietary blend of research-based non-toxic therapies that focus with equal importance on the elimination of both the cancer tumor and the underlying causes for the immune suppression leading to the tumor.
This comprehensive integrative strategy provides for the basis of long-term remission and healing. It has been shown to enhance the effectiveness of the vaccine and cell therapies, of the targeted cancer treatments, as well as of standard treatments, and helps to reduce the latter's toxic side effects. Read more...
A retrospective analysis of Natural Killer Cells (NKC) counts included 129 cancer patients who underwent the Issels® Treatment program at the Issels® Medical Center in Santa Barbara, California. KC response to the Issels Immunotherapy protocol revealed an average 48% increase in absolute NKC levels per patient in approximately 3 weeks.
Advanced Targeted Cancer Therapies
Depending on the individual patient's needs, we also integrate targeted cancer therapies into the immunobiologic core treatment program. Targeted cancer therapies are medications that block the growth and spread of cancer cells by interfering with specific molecules needed for tumor growth. Although chemical drugs in nature, they are not only less harmful to normal cells and less toxic than traditional chemotherapy, but they have also been shown to improve outcomes in patients who have qualified for this treatment. Read more...
At Issels, thousands of patients have received treatment and many of them have achieved long-term remission of the following cancers:
Adenoarcinoma, Bone Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colon Cancer, Embryonal Teratoma, Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Mediastinal Cancer, Melanoma, Optic Nerve Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Osteosarcoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Sarcoma, Squamous Cell Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Teratoma, Testicular Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Uterine Cancer
If you do not see your cancer listed in this list, we may still be able to treat you for it. Please check with one of our patient care representatives by email or phone.
Affordability and Qualification
During the last two decades, many cancer patients on a global basis have been facing increasing difficulties regarding insurance coverage, rising co-pays, especially for the newly approved immunotherapy drugs, loss of precious time due to lengthy approval procedures for clinical trials, the risk of being placed into the placebo group, and many other problems.
In our endeavors to help cancer patients receive effective treatment, Issels® Immuno-Oncology has devised a geo-logistical structure that makes cutting-edge cancer treatments considerably more affordable and available in a timely manner, without patients running the risk of being placed into the placebo group, nor having to forego the quality of a first class internationally accredited hospital and U.S. based treatment facilities.
The Issels® non-toxic immunotherapy with vaccine and cell therapies, as well as advanced targeted cancer therapies, are administered by our experienced doctors whose expertise is reflected in the results you can witness by visiting our extensive library of patient video testimonials.
DISCLAIMER: The extent of the response to treatment varies from patient to patient, even with similar diagnosis as the internal bodily environment is unique to each individual patient.
For Additional information on treatment and costs visit our contact form or call 1-888-447-7357.